Demo kit video for
rotation / stroke / push / pull detection
DEMO KIT VIDEO
This video explains some examples of the AK09970 detection that can be used in factory automation and various actuators.
Tri-axis magnetic sensor, the AK09970 can detect rotation, stroke, push, and pull by simple combination with magnets, and also can be placed in a variety of positions, including top, bottom, right, and left, with respect to magnets.
This video introduces demonstrations of detecting various movements using a simple combination of magnets and the AK09970, and explains examples of position detection of rotation / stroke/XYZ, including magnetic field waveforms of magnets. We also introduce the magnet materials, sizes, distances to sensors, etc. used in this demonstration. For Engineers who find it difficult to image magnetic sensors and tri-axis sensors, please refer to this video and realize your idea.
Introduction of demo (about 4 minutes)
※Some of the content overlaps with the webinar held at TECHNO-FRONTIER Virtual Exhibition 2020 (September 9th).
Demo kit video for rotation/stroke/push/pull detection
Please fill in the following form and send it to us.
A URL for downloading will be sent to your registered email address.
* When you submit the form, it will automatically be registered in myAKM account.
* Please refer to Terms and Conditions on Cookie technology.
You can receive the latest product information and notifications of new and updated documents, news, topics, events and exhibitions by e-mail.
* Our staff will send it to you by email.
* Please refrain from forwarding the URLs sent by our staff to third parties.
* We are sorry, but we do not provide our information to companies that we consider to be our competitors.